- Well done - interesting guestsMarch 15, 2015 by Mithrandyr from United States
These guys do a great job of keeping the show fun and informal. They have great guests covering many areas of photography.
- Good podcastSeptember 24, 2014 by careyridd from Canada
There are a number of good podcasts on photography out there and this is one of them.
- Great podcast!December 1, 2013 by Genehorne from United States
Mike has created a wonderful podcast with great repartee and very good guests. Tim is a great co-host. We miss Kathleen. You need another gorgeous co-host. Keep it up guys!
- Great Podcast and great group of peopleJuly 23, 2013 by Block109 from United States
Jpeg2Raw is a fun informative podcast. I think all levels of photographers will enjoy this podcast. I look forward to each new episode and am excited to see what the future brings for the show.
- JPEG2RAW is Great!February 22, 2013 by GordoGordo123 from Canada
Mike Howard's Jpeg2Raw podcast is a very informative show. Each week's show is filled with interesting topics on photography. The show is done live which lets the viewing audience in chat interact with the hosts and guest. It is a great show that welcomes all levels of photography. Gord. R.
- Awesome resource!December 6, 2012 by vegasstace from United States
Great show and amazing information for any level of photographer!! The creators put in so much effort reaching out to photog mentors willing to share and it makes the experience so valuable. I have yet to listen to a show that is not beneficial, no matter what level you are you will learn something new in each episode. Thanks Mike & crew!
- New fanOctober 17, 2012 by ChristinaTilton from United States
- Great show!!August 17, 2012 by MaXx25 from United States
Very down to earth, informative podcast for the beginner to pro photographer. Come join the facebook group and show us some of the great photos you have taken.
- Great podcast!August 15, 2012 by AshleyOber from United States
These podcasts are great and full of good information both for hobbyist photographers and those starting out in their own business. They cover technique, tips, and stories and have really interesting guests on. Their casual chatter makes you really feel a part of the show. Highly recommended!
- Great photo showAugust 14, 2012 by erik_the_tall from United States
Mike knows way too much about photography to be normal. Great show!
- Glad I found this!August 12, 2012 by misslissa808 from United States
I've been looking for podcasts that dealt with photography and i'm glad i found this one! enjoying it so far :) I want to update my review and say that I am so thankful to mike, kathleen and tim for being awesome show hosts and getting amazing photographers as guests on their show! I've learned so much about the world of digital photography! I look foward to every tuesday night, in fact my husband knows that I MUST listen to my podcast :) keep up the great work guys! :)
- Hooked... I am!July 31, 2012 by Rocky53382456 from United States
Great Show... look forward to it every week! Thank you for all you do! Hands down, you all are the most enjoyable, informative, friendly group around. So happy to have this opportunity. Thrilled to have found this group!
- Great showJuly 30, 2012 by Joe_Miner from United States
Great Show. Helped me decide to get a DSLR.
- If photography is an interestJuly 30, 2012 by RichinFL from United States
You owe it to yourself to listen to this podcast. As a Nikon-head I love to hear the latest and greatest
- Best Photography PodcastJuly 30, 2012 by larsen44 from United States
I have been listening to Jpeg to raw for 3 months. I just bought a DSLR camera and have been been learning how to use it. Not only has this podcast helped me understand photography it helps me take a better photograph. Mike also has guest that come on the show and share their experience and tools of the trade. At the end of the show Mike takes questions from the chat room. Mike, along with his fabulous co-host Tim and Kathleen help answer. This is the best photography podcast out there.
- Great stuff!July 25, 2012 by Katja Wright Photography from United States
I'm loving these podcasts, so much great info and sharing and fun - good job to everybody involved!
- Nice approachJuly 25, 2012 by NickAMoore from United States
Enjoy this podcast - like the informal presentation and relaxed mood.
- LOVE RAWJuly 25, 2012 by 410foto from United States
great podcast i love listening while doing post work. the range in styles of the photographers being interviewed awesome. as wells as the hosts different styles add to a well rounded conversation. i love the rawness of the interviews and listening to so many talented people talk about EVERYTHING PHOTOGRAPHY i just soak it up!
- Great For Newbies Like MeJuly 24, 2012 by awraynor from United States
I guess it must be me, but I can't stay focused long enough to read the thick manual that came with that big old camera of mine. Mike and his guests help a newbie like me understand there is more to a camera than auto mode. Their conversations help make complex topics easier which hopefully means I will take better pictures.
- Quality ShowJuly 23, 2012 by G.WadeTech from United States
I consider myself an average guy when it comes to photography and video. I have listened to this podcasts a couple of times and I thought they did a great job of making the topics easy for me to understand while still giving great ideas for me to think about or look into more on my own. I have recommended this podcast to more people then any other podcasts.
- Great Show for Photographers and aspiring photographersJuly 23, 2012 by Samantha Beauchamp from United States
Great Show as always! you really have something for everyone. Its always a pleasure watching on Tuesday evening!! Great info, great host, great show! Keep it up!
- Great showJuly 23, 2012 by juanissimo from United States
I started with the audio version but switched to the video feed. Great show either way but nice to see the shots they're talking about.
- Well rounded podcastJune 3, 2012 by Busy busy 123 from United States
I came upon the jpeg2raw podcast via the Pure gals Facebook page and I'm so glad! Mike Howard has done an awesome job of building this podcast. The audio quality is very good (I only listen so can't speak to the video), I appreciate that he varies the guests from beginners to pros, brought on other hosts (all with varying gear) and all of the topics have been great. I've learned things from every episode and look forward to more!!
- Sometimes you cant be in two places at onceMay 22, 2012 by Kryddle4 from United States
I LOVE the show! I LOVE that its available on itunes when I cannot be there for the live show. If you love photography or just getting started this is definitely one place I recommend following! Great job everyone and thank you for making this possible :)
- Great Show!April 23, 2012 by agcreasy from United States
If you enjoy photography you should listen to the show. Very informative and relaxed atmosphere. Now matter what kind of photography you enjoy, their guests are from a range of specialties.
- Fantastic Show!April 18, 2012 by isnatch from United States
If you are new to photography or been around for a while, this podcast is simply amazing!! Fantastic guests, great giveaways, and wonderful hosts! Do not miss this show! ~Jennifer P. from my husbands account :)
- Rachel Brenke on Jpeg2RAWApril 16, 2012 by jodythia from United States
Sooo much useful information! Great guests and hosts. A must for anyone interested in photography as a hobby or career!!
- Great Show!April 16, 2012 by nmgarcia78 from United States
Love love love listening to jpeg2raw! Great show and always great guests.
- Love the show!!April 16, 2012 by broken8 from United States
Avid listener and guest! I love this show!
- Great showApril 14, 2012 by C and D s momma from United States
Highly recommended! I learn so much each time I watch. If you want to improve your pictures. It is a must watch!
- Excellent Podcast!!March 30, 2012 by John Bucy from United States
Been listening since the beginning. Very informative and entertaining!!!
- Great show!!!!March 16, 2012 by Dhubel from United States
If you are wanting to learn about photography this is the show for you!!! They give you a lot of different information to help you improve your photography. I never miss a show! Dhubel
- If you love photography, you are in the right place!December 25, 2011 by Silvio Ribeiro from United States
Great podcast for any level of photographer, they cover pretty much every subject. If photography is your passion, this podcast is a must.
- One of the best photography podcasts aroundOctober 21, 2011 by stephenphoto from United States
Always enjoy the show and I always learn something new every time. Keep up the great work!
- Great Show!October 7, 2011 by jpdub38 from United States
Wow! I have really enjoyed listening to this! I have learned alot and am excited to hear what is in store!
- Great host, interesting guestsOctober 5, 2011 by random.rich from United States
Great host, interesting guests, talking about photography topics from beginner to advanced.
- Worth a listenOctober 5, 2011 by newphotographer from United States
A great podcast for someone just getting into photograpy, or for those a little more experienced. The podcast has a variety of topics and often the guests are very interesting, and sometimes very entertaining.
- Fun & Informative...October 5, 2011 by CarCar2011 from United States
...Listening for all levels of photographers! I'm new to raw and am loving this podcast so far and can't wait to hear what else host Mike has in store. I'd imagine more experienced photographers will also find this podcast worth a listen.
- Jpeg2rawOctober 4, 2011 by Flat Warren from United States
Great show. Enjoy listening to the host and the guests have been great.
- Great new podcastJuly 6, 2011 by jpeg2raw from United States
Great new podcast for the photographer just gettng started. Discusssion is generally geared toward the novice photographer which was the case with the whole first show. For the first show, host Mike Howard had two novice guest who despite some audio issues were fun to listen to.