Host Mike Howard, Tim Kemperle and Kathleen Bowie bring in jpeg2RAW friend Scott Greene for a general photography discussion.
Congrats to Kathleen on her pregnancy…due in September 2013
We have some exciting guests coming up and Mike has been actively booking new people for the upcoming months, be sure to check our calendar often.
Chance to step back and review some some photography basics
Reviewed how to use an ExpoDisc on a Nikon D7000 and D300.
Preparing for a photo shoot:
- Numbers all Compact Flash cards to enable him to know which cards are with which cameras
- Syncing cameras to ensure times are correct
- UDMA2 Colorspace Hyper Drive – allows in the field backup
- Batteries – wall of charges to ensure all batteries are charged before leaving
- Check cards prior to leaving home to ensure all image
- Batteries prior to leaving
- Upload photos immediately when I return and format card
- Ensure batteries are charged at night
- Check photos on camera to ensure downloaded and format card
- Written steps prior to leaving for shoot
Images we displayed during the podcast:
Future show calendar for jpeg2RAW